Here’s a topic we touched on a while back, but really didn’t explore in great detail… Annnd since Mark is away & I have to occupy my mind with something… *g* I was hoping some of you articulate and brilliant readers would like to tackle some of the questions I get in e-mails….. Remember, these are real questions that actual people really want to get answers for. So, would you like to share your insights? If anyone has other questions along this vein of discussion to add, feel free…
Some Questions for Readers
1. How did you bring up spanking with your partner?
2. What finally made it possible?
3. What strategies did you use when you told him/her (letters, internet posts printed out for him, just talking)?
4. What would you do differently if you had it to do over?
5. How did it go?
6. Are there things you still haven’t shared fully? (if yes, what & why? *weg*)
(& wouldn’t it be cool if we have a really long in depth discussion that helped someone who is working up their own nerve right now?)
Thanks in advance for participating.
Also, since you already are here 🙂 I put a very comprehensive How-To together, for all the people out there who want to get in domestic discipline…
There are chapters on the lifestyle and introducing it, living life in the lifestyle, a detailed description of tools, and much more… Each chapter contains valuable tips and habits that you can apply to your life. I wrote this book because there are no such books out there (!), and … we have developed our relationship with Domestic Discipline so far, that I now consider myself as an expert 🙂
… write me you like it !